Every $1 dollar donated to ESC leverages $4 dollars in ESC Consulting services and ESC Institute Professional Development programs. In our unique model, all ESC consultants, coaches and trainers volunteer their time and expertise, and fundraising contribute to the support system to recruit new volunteers, create and deliver professional development programs, compose the right consultant teams to match client requirements, and provide quality oversight of each engagement.
In the past two years, donors to ESC made the following initiatives possible:
- Provided over 100 nonprofits with consulting services across sectors such as health and human services, the environment, arts & culture, education and many more areas across the sector
- Placed capacity-building Encore Fellows at 30 nonprofits
- Launched the Nonprofit Executive RoundTable, peer-coaching for cohorts of up to 10 chief executives
- Presented workshops and webinars to hundreds of nonprofit leaders to help them prepare to meet the challenges of decreasing resources and increasing demand for services.
- Introduced the benefits of purposeful engagement in the community through ESC Discovery workshops and e-books at businesses and community-based programs.
A contribution to ESC has a ripple effect in the community. Your gift empowers our dedicated corps of volunteers to further intensify their efforts to provide consulting services to more organizations helping people in crisis, improving educational opportunities, protecting the environment, promoting the arts, preserving our history and many other important missions that benefit society.
Please help us continue to strengthen the fabric of our communities by providing the expertise to help nonprofits succeed.