Would you like to use your hard-earned business or nonprofit leadership skills to give back in a meaningful way to the community you care about? Interested in being a part of a network of more than 175 trained consultants with deep experience and distinguished management careers?
Empower Success Corps (ESC), a nonprofit organization, seeks seasoned professionals for high-impact, skills-based volunteer opportunities.
ESC provides valuable management consulting, executive coaching and other capacity building services to nonprofits across New England. By matching nonprofits with high-caliber, volunteer consultants, ESC helps organizations operate more effectively to better meet the needs of their communities.
- Over 20 years of experience in business, nonprofit, government or academic sectors
- Content expertise in one or more of the following areas: marketing, finance, operations, management, strategic and business planning, fund development, human resources, board and governance, information systems, outcome measurements and program evaluation
- History of involvement with nonprofits as a board member or volunteer preferable
- Commitment to 1-2 projects per year
- Able to do occasional travel to client’s location at times that fit client’s needs
- Attendance at ESC training courses and seminars
- Analysis and critical thinking: able to effectively analyze situations and think strategically
- Versatility: work well with diverse groups of people and types of nonprofits
- Strong communication skills: active listening, writing, speaking and presenting
- Passion: genuine interest in helping nonprofits succeed
- Computer skills: email and Word required; PowerPoint helpful
What You Gain by Volunteering for ESC:
- Use knowledge, skills and wisdom you have gained throughout your career to help New England nonprofits or government agencies likes schools and libraries..
- Collaborate and connect with inspiring, like-minded people who are motivated by the satisfaction of creating lasting change.
- Impact a broad array of nonprofit organizations versus volunteering for just one or two.
- Enhance lifelong learning experiences through professional training and challenging engagements.
- Receive a deep sense of fulfillment from contributing to a dynamic professional organization that helps New England nonprofits achieve their missions.
- Make a difference in your community within a flexible, part-time schedule.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer consultant in the Massachusetts or Rhode Island, please contact Miles Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.357.5550. If you are interested in serving in Maine, NH or Vermont, please contact Lynn Post, ESC NNE Director, at email@example.com or 603.926.0752.